The Programming Research Group is working on programming languages and software development environments. Our goal is to make programming more fun by advancing theory, design and implementation of programming languages and environments.
- Theory and design of programming languages: We are investigating for example type systems, control operators, advanced module mechanisms, and program synthesis.
- Implementation techniques for high-level programming languages: We are developing object-oriented support for high-level GPGPU programming languages, and runtime compiler frameworks.
- Improving software development environment by applying program analysis and machine-learning techniques: We are developing live programming environments for the real programmers, an environment for teaching, code completion mechanisms and debuggers.
For more and detailed research topics, please look our projects page. We welcome interested students and researchers to join us.
【vol.22】1泊2日のHOTELステイ！ 大草直子のBAGの中身 in The Okura Tokyo
The following paper has been accepted to OOPSLA 2022.
【vol.18】THE STORE by C'で選ぶ 12月のドレスアップスタイル2選
The following paper has been accepted to SLE 2022.
The following paper has been accepted to SPLASH-E 2022.
The following presentation has been accepted to LENLS 19.
【vol.51】大草直子の5DAYS,5KNIT STYLE 〜私も肌も喜ぶ服〜 feat.OPAQUE.CLIP
マックスマーラ アルパカリバーシブルマフラー 美品 presents his paper entitled “Towards a Practical Library for Monadic Equational Reasoning in Coq” at herlipto Winter Lace Belted Long Dress. This work is jointly done with at AIST.
The following presentations have been accepted to the TyDe and HOPE workshops, co-located with ICFP 2022.
- and Kenichi Asai. Towards Dependently-Typed Control Effects. The 7th Workshop on Type-Driven Development (TyDe 2022), Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 2022.
- , Shin-ya Katsumata, , and . Monadic Semantics of Bidirectional Effects. The 10th ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Higher-Order Programming with Effects (HOPE 2022), Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 2022.
The following article has been accepted for publication in the LMCS journal.
- , Chiaki Ishio, Kaho Honda, and Kenichi Asai. A Functional Abstraction of Typed Invocation Contexts. Logical Methods in Computer Science (LMCS) Special Issue on Selected Papers of the 6th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction (FSCD 2021).
- Leilian レリアン 高級 カシミヤ100% ショールカラーカーディガン , , , and Keisuke Ishibashi. How many mutex bugs can a simple analysis find in Go programs?
- 和装バッグ (礼装用) , , Lubis, . Supporting Multiple Inheritance in an Object-Oriented DSL for GPGPU by Class Hierarchy Transformation.
- Rifqi Adlan universal tissu サロペット , Hidehiko , and Youyou . Visual Debugger with a Customizable View.
ルイヴィトン モノグラム ショルダーバッグ ドルーオ gives a lecture on “an introduction to computational effects: from programming to theory” along with Prof. Katsumata and Prof. Sekiyama at the PPL Summer School 2022.
This visit was supported by the JSPS BRIDGE fellowship, and originally planned two years ago. We had to postpone the visit (actually three times) due to COVID-19, but are pleased to make it happen.